Wizdom editor training course
If you’re engaged in creating news and content in Wizdom, you’ll need to be familiar with basic SharePoint and Wizdom principles and features.
In our training course for editors, we have designed a curriculum that will take you through all you need to know to run your intranet as a best-in-class editor. Through theory, hands-on-practices, and engaging group work, you’ll learn how to use SharePoint and Wizdom to create engaging intranet content.
Date and time: TBD
Place: Wizdom’s office, Hørkær 18, 2730 Herlev, Denmark
Price: 350 Euro per person excluding VAT
- Basic SharePoint knowledge: Learn how to work with sites, pages, lists, doc. libraries, web parts, and versioning.
- Intranet news: Understand how to use Wizdom’s Noticeboard and Corporate News module for news communication.
- Navigation: Learn how to set up Wizdom’s Service Menu, and Link Collection.
- People Finding: Become familiar with the People Directory and Department Staff module.
- Content Governance: We’ll show you how you can set up a flow for content governance using Wizdom’s modules and page controls.
What can you take with you home?
After the course, you will be a skilled and certified Wizdom editor. You will understand the logic of SharePoint and Wizdom, know how to create engaging content with the features available, and be able to run and maintain a Wizdom intranet as a best-in-class editor.
All training is conducted by Wizdom expert educators
All Wizdom courses are designed based on adult learning theory and sets out to bring the experience and expertise of training participants into play through interactive and learning centered activities.
Our educators are certified in the Wizdom learning method and will take you through a curriculum that is designed for maximum retention.
- Please bring your own computer for hands-on-exercises.
- Catering: We’ll serve you breakfast, lunch, fruit, water, coffee, tea, and cake in the course of the day. This is included in the course price.
- Price: 350 Euro per person exluding VAT.
Who’s the course for?
The course is for all that work with content in a Wizdom Add-In solution built on SharePoint 2013, 2016, or Online.
You don’t need to have previous experience with SharePoint and Wizdom, but if you do, we promise you won’t be bored.
When your registration is secured, you’ll receive a confirmation email. Please contact us at +45 38 41 25 30 with any questions.