Content Formula and Webtop Enters Strategic Partnership to Establish Wizdom Intranet in the UK Market
Content Formula, a leading provider of intranet solutions in the UK and Webtop A/S, provider of the leading technology Wizdom Intranet and Business App Suite for SharePoint, has entered into a strategic partnership establishing Wizdom Intranet in the UK market.
The Wizdom Intranet and Business App Suite is an award winning solution that has been rated the best SharePoint intranet solution by leading analyst firms in the intranet space. When companies embrace digital workplace strategies, the underlying platform is crucial. The Wizdom solution is designed to provide a complete platform for information sharing and collaboration based on the intranet as the core.
Key capabilities include:
- Flexible branding, design and templates enabling customers to support brand strategies at a corporate and departmental level.
- Advanced corporate and departmental news publishing including social media support such as likes, channel subscription, personalized content as well as easy news creation and publishing by content editors.
- Easy creation of organizational structures such as departmental and project sites.
- Advanced governance ensuring owner assignment at creation, setting review dates for continued relevance as well as re-assigning ownership when staff changes or organizational changes mandate this.
- Strong Business Application framework that includes out-of-the-box apps like education and training as well as custom app development and deployment.
- Enterprise class platform support for the Add-In model across SharePoint 2013, 2016 as well as SharePoint Online – all supported with the same Wizdom solution.
Over a decade of experience
Content Formula has delivered industry leading SharePoint intranets and websites for 11 years. Based on this extensive experience, Content Formula has selected the Wizdom Intranet and Business app Suite for its expanding business. “We are very excited to announce that we have entered an exclusive partnership for the Wizdom intranet solution in the UK” says Dan Hawtrey, Managing Director of Content Formula. “We chose to transition from our previous platform based on the proven maturity of the product, the flexible architecture and the ease-of-use for end-users. Wizdom provides an ideal platform for our customers as they expand SharePoint usage including SharePoint Online” he continues.
Content Formula will take a lead role in Wizdom’s establishment in the UK market. “We already have established brand customers in the UK market” says John Wainer, co-founder and CEO, Webtop A/S – the Wizdom company. “As we grow across Europe and the world, we aim to find the best intranet and digital workplace partners to match our ambition to become market leader. Content Formula is a proven and established leader in intranet solutions in the UK and we are very excited to see them transition their platform to the Wizdom solution” he continues.
Under the agreement, Webtop establishes presence in the UK via the partnership where Content Formula will take a lead role in marketing and selling Wizdom in the UK market. The offering spans both the cloud-based and on-premise Wizdom Intranet as well as the Business App Suite.
About Content Formula
Content Formula is a leading SharePoint and intranet consultancy. Their services include digital workplace strategy, intranet adoption, intranet user experience design and SharePoint development. They have advised on and built digital workplace solutions for public and private organisations of all sizes across many industries. These include Johnson & Johnson, Jaguar Land Rover, Johnson Matthey, Haines Watts, Pfizer, University of Bristol, Rowse Honey, UK Sport and RSSB to name a few. For more information visit www.contentformula.com.
Building and delivering state-of-the-art digital workplaces is the lifeblood of what we do. Our top-rated intranet product offers components to build and brand a digital workplace on top of Microsoft’s SharePoint and Office 365, empowering over 300 digital workplaces around the globe.
Wizdom is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and deliver solutions all over the world through partners.
Visit us here to learn more.
Senior Marketing & Communications Consultant
+45 31 17 92 28
Sign up for our newsletter and we'll keep you informed and updated with news and insights regarding the digital workplace we so deeply care for.