Powering up with Wizdom’s Value Proposition
Join us for an all-day partner focused session on the collective Value Add that Wizdom offers the market.
We’ve been part of an exciting journey this year with the acquisition by LiveTiles and the possibilities this presents, our Home sites partnership with Microsoft, our continuous strive to expand our Modern offer and lately, our Wizdom for MS Teams solution.
With that in mind, we want to ensure that the Wizdom value proposition is clear and easy to communicate together with a ‘Partner First’ approach that also offers new initiatives to grow together.
Our Wizdom team will guide you through this one-day partner event with the following preliminary agenda.
Partner Day – Wizdom Value Proposition
|9.30 – 10.00||Welcome & Breakfast|
- Join us for morning coffee
|10.00 – 10.15||Introductions and Agenda|
- Who’s presenting and what we’ll cover
|10.15 – 11.00||Understanding Wizdom’s Value Proposition|
- Our Intelligent Experience Platform (IXP) story and how to position Wizdom offerings like Unified Notification, Power Panel, Teams etc. in a competitive market
|11.00 - 11.15||Break|
|11.15 – 12.00||Demoing Wizdom – How to connect our product features and value proposition|
- Highlighting the Wizdom sales process, going from Lead to Customer and how we can support you
|12.00 – 13.00||Lunch|
|13.00 – 13.30||Novartis Project highlight – Catching the big fish|
- Get insights to one of our biggest projects and how we plan to cooperate on similar projects in the future
|13.30 – 14.15||Wizdom Product Strategy – What’s coming|
- Get a closer look into our roadmap and a status from our Product Team
|14.15 – 14.30||Break|
|14.30 – 15.15||Working together as a Wizdom Partner – ‘Partner First’|
- How to grow your Wizdom sales, Wizdom partner expectations and how we can support your day to day business.
|15.15 – 16.00||Q&As and Going Forward|
- Ask your questions and next steps in our cooperation
|16:00||End of event|
|19:00||Dinner in the heart of Copenhagen|
- Good food and good company
Location: Hotel Nimb, Tivoli Gardens
Nimb address: Bernstorffsgade 5, 1577 Copenhagen
Date: Wednesday 27th November, 2019